Thursday, September 17, 2009
hockey practice
Last night we had our last practice before our first game. Our team looks stronger then it has in the past couple years that i have been on the team. Our first game is this saturday in cranberry at bladerunners. we play Cal U who is a DIII team but are still prety good. Im looking foraward to finally starting to play and noit just practicing. Hopefully this year is better then last year and we can make the playoffs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's good that your team is looking better this year! Good luck in your first game shawn. I can not wait till katie and I can start coming to your games to watch you play! You're a good goalie and I know you will play well this weekend. Good luck to you and the rest of your team!
ReplyDelete-Lisa