Monday, September 21, 2009

parking on campus

I think that one of the biggest problems here at SRU is the parking on campus. If you have a class any time between 9AM and 3PM its almost impossible to find a parking spot. I know its good to walk to class and everything but when it starts to get colder i have a 3 mile walk and in the snow and cold that is terrible. I think that the school really needs to look into figureing out a way for more parking on campus. It dosnt bother me walking from the baseball field to the buildings and they have room there so i think that near the baseball fields would be a good place to do something. It jus is really frustrating driving around looking for a spot when kids park in the isles and wait for other students to move.

2 comments:

  1. I agree very much! the parking on campus is crazy. I am sorry you need to walk so far from your house, and that is going to get bad once the snow starts coming down. Maybe we can corrdinate and car pool together to classes! Us philly kids have to stick together! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree also. They added 60 spots this year, but they took out a whole parking lot to make a new art building. I mean I have no problem with art or whatever but seriously we have so many commuters that is ridiculous. They could defnitely make less staff parking around the buildings. I think they shouldn't mix staff and commuter, it should be first come first serve. I hate going into the parking lot by the PT building have can't park in the middle when there are 30 spots open!

    ReplyDelete